*WARNING* What you're about to read is something a little spicy. This entry is out of the normal mundane entries you're used to reading. Please do NOT get offended and PLEASE feel free to comment and let me know what you think. Enjoy! ^_^
I taste your lips ever so gently. Mmm…delicious…. Your lips taste like intoxicating red wine made just for me. You approve of my lips’ taste and get greedy. Our lips embrace and our tongues dance like two long lost lovers. I pull away and begin to taste and nibble on your ear. You moan and grab my waist to show your enjoyment. I move to your neck creating circles with my tongue. Your body starts flinching with pleasure. My plan is working. I continue to let my tongue dance on your body and head down the middle past your broad chest, past your muscular abdomen, and stopping at your pelvic area.
You look at me slightly upset but curious. I smile ever so devilishly. I go in. As my tongue plays with the head of your penis, I can hear you let out a soft moan. I’m sure the contrasting temperature sends chills up your spine. I move on to your shaft using my mouth to stroke your penis--up and down increasing the suction. You writhe in pleasure and let out a much louder moan. I hear each breath exhale rhythmically to my oral strokes. I time my movements to the quickening pace of your pants. Those are sure signs of a soon-to-be release. A few more strokes and you grunt out a satisfying sigh as you come into my mouth. Yummy!
I lick my lips to show I enjoyed the meal. I come back up and kiss you. You run your hands up my legs and thighs. You slide your finger inside me to see if I’m ready. The glistening light on your finger indicates the hunger I have for you. You lick your finger and smack your lips with satisfaction. You pull me up to where our genitals meet. Already straddling you, I ease onto my ride feeling intense amounts of pleasure engulf my body. I lose control for a second and regain composure. Oh yes! The thickness is filling every inch of me. I start riding slowly rocking back and forth, up and down, and slow winding to my own sexy beat. You firmly hold my sides and pull me close to you.
I can smell the wonderful coco butter lotion you put on before. My nose traces the outline of your neck as you become set on pleasing me. You start thrusting faster and harder, harder and faster, faster and harder. My walls tense tighter and my pleasure meter increases with each pump. My back arches and breathing quickens. With the next thrust I collapse with shuddering pleasure. My climax sent an overwhelming sensation that put me into a state of ecstasy. You continue thrusting in me till you come. We lay still, with you inside, panting and breathing heavily. The aroma of your coco butter and my perfume wraps us like a blanket sealing off another wonderful moment….

3 comments:
I really like this. Maybe cause Im horny IDK lol but I love it. I wish I could favorite these things.
YO why dont you write things like this on the side for a bit of money? I know craigslist posts openings for it a LOT. And my homegirl made good money when she did it. I wouldnt be surprised if you could do the same.
really... i need you to have jesus.. in your life.. and in your heart.. thank you
I love it! lol
Post a Comment